Welcome to Peacock Lane!
6:00 pm – 11:00 p.m.
PEDESTRIAN ONLY NIGHTS:
We will be pedestrian only (closed to cars) on December 15th, 16th and 17th. Portland Police may close the street to cars other nights as well. If you must drive, plan to come early.
NATIONAL HISTORIC DISTRICT DESIGNATION
Peacock Lane is raising money to become a National Historic District. Please support us by donating to our GoFundMe campaign.
Each house in this quaint southeast neighborhood has been decorating for Christmas for decades. Mostly Tudors, the houses are adorned with not only beautiful sparkling lights, but also nativity scenes, rotating Christmas trees and stunningly life-like replicas of Santa and Frosty.
This is a very popular Portland tradition and the crowds can get quite thick. It is wise to park several blocks away and walk, rather than drive through the area.
Come see the lights on Peacock Lane and you’ll
find nothing but good, old-fashioned holiday spirit.
- Lights begin December 15th at 6:00 pm! For the full Holiday 2015 schedule, please visit the Schedule page.
- Do you have a question about Peacock Lane? Checkout the FAQ page.
- Get directions and make your travel plans today!
- For safety reasons, the Portland Police may shut down the Lane to motor vehicle traffic at any time. Be prepared for last-minute changes. This is for everyone’s safety. Also, it’s best to follow the Lane on Facebook, as that’s currently the quickest way we can update you on this.
- Are you a member of the media looking for more info about Peacock Lane? 2015 Peacock Lane Press Release.
Peacock Lane will continue to be a non-commercial event. Please do not hand out flyers, sell products or services, or ask our visitors to sign a petition or donate to a charity while they’re viewing the lights.