Where is Peacock Lane?
Peacock Lane is between SE Stark St. and SE Belmont St. and one block east of SE 39th. The best way to see the lights is on foot.
- Bus 75 on SE Cesar Chavez Blvd (Stop IDs 7434 Southbound at Alder, 7438 Southbound at Belmont, and 7485 Northbound at Stark) Catch the 75 Southbound at the Hollywood MAX station, served by Red, Blue, and Green lines
- Bus 15 on SE Belmont St (Stop IDs 428 Westbound at Cesar Chavez, and 427 Eastbound at Cesar Chavez)
- Bus 66 at SE Belmont and SE Cesar Chavez (Stop ID 7438)
- Bus 20 on E Burnside at SE Cesar Chavez Blvd (Stop IDs 771 Westbound and 770 Eastbound)
- Bus 14 on SE Hawthorne at SE Cesar Chavez Blvd (Stop IDs 2625 Eastbound and 2626 Westbound)
If you drive your car, we suggest you park somewhere in the neighborhood and enjoy a stroll down the Lane if you can (plan to park at least 5-6 blocks away at peak times). Please do not park in the Walgreen’s parking lot.
If you’re driving on the Lane, please be aware of heavy traffic and limited access to the street by moving vehicles.
Please be respectful of our neighbors in the area! When parking on surrounding blocks, obey No Parking signs, keep driveways accessible, drive slowly, carry out your litter, and be patient with each other!
Be advised: Portland Police does occasionally close the street to vehicular traffic at peak times for pedestrian safety and to alleviate backups in the area.
Coming from the West, or downtown, enter Peacock Lane going South via Stark Street.
Coming from the East, take Belmont Street to Peacock Lane and go North up the Lane.